Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 5, Painting & Dreaming, Carnival of Color!

I am still painting....which will take a while.... & dreaming a little about the decorating. I try not to get ahead of myself, but I can't keep my creative thoughts dormant for longer than a few minutes. I may take notice of my new street out the window and see the stray white cat walk across my porch, the one that mutters meows of woe at us when we come and go. I may glimpse at  the tiny pink blooms out the back window that bounces in the afternoon wind. But soon I find myself right back to thinking about decorating and coordinating all the colors & fabrics & furniture.......and YES, I am painting in a polka dot skirt, again.....
                                                                Cause that's how I ROLL.






I keep wanting to tear down the old blinds and let the light in. I see color, lots of bright happy hues, aquas, greens, pinks & corals. All the colors of small town Carnival.

This is my wall color in a few rooms Marina Bay. Here are some fabric ideas for curtains and furniture. I am dreaming about living life like it is a Carnival of Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment