Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back & Forth



Sometimes you have to go backwards to move forward. In this case I am referring to the unfinished work that was needed in the kitchen before I proceeded to the other rooms. With every room in the house in a state of repair, I need to finish a few rooms to have peace of mind. I really want to finish the kitchen.

I had plans for a black & white tile floor, but could not find what I wanted in my price range, so I started to investigate the current floor that was covered in Ugly. I peeled back the sub floor and found a gorgeous hardwood floor. It may not be perfect all over, I will find out.




I think this will do! It isn't easy work, there are a load of nails in this floor and the sub floor is particle board that breaks uneven. Back breaking....feel sorry for me yet? My 'to do' list looks like a book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment