Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Results Regardless of Distraction! A Fishtraction?

Hello Friends! I had some internet issues for a few days now, but I think it is resolved. I had many other distractions as well, during my renovations! I have been working on projects other than my home, one of them being a Large Fish named LUNA!


 

She is the second fish that I have decorated for the Roanoke Valley Rocks event:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Roanoke-Valley-Rocks/171775356221414
I had done a mirrored Rockfish a few weeks back and that is set to be displayed soon.

So, in addition to remodeling this house, I have many other things going on! 
Work, Football Games, Art Projects, College Classes, Pets, etc....

So onward with the progress!

I have literally spent the past few weeks ( in my spare time) in the kitchen painting walls, ceiling, shelves, doors windows....lots of painting. Lots of white paint to cover dark knotty pine cabinets, inside & out and all over. We used 2 gallons of primer,  3 gallons of trim paint, 5 tubes of caulk, and about a gallon of drywall mud. It is really amazing to see the transformation!


There is still a lot going on in the kitchen....Yes, the white paint is done, Yes, the Green paint is done, but we have to leave one area for the upstairs plumbing work, and we have to attach some quarter round to the ceiling & we have to pick out a floor, & I have some tile selected for the counter tops....
I am really in love with this green glass, and that started the whole design & the paint color. I am searching for knobs to match & deciding where to put the dishwasher!

No comments:

Post a Comment