Monday, September 26, 2011

Ding Dong the Ugly Pipe is GONE!

Beware...this is what happens when you mess with an old house TOO much!
Where is Traci??? Toto? Click click, There is no place like home....

Getting rid of the ugly pipe sticking out of the wall in the kitchen. It is a sewer vent, but that size is not required and we can replace it with a smaller pvc 3 inch pipe. James is back to help and he brought a Bad Ass tool that cracks the pipe with a squeeze chain. It is very dangerous because it could shatter and shoot pipe pieces around the room. A goggle should be worn, but I just shut my eyes and turned my head away. I had to hold the cast iron pipe so it wouldn't fall out of the wall and when it CRACKED, it felt like a firework going off in my hand! PEEEEE EEEWWWWW! Stinky Stuff!





All gone! Now to repair the drywall, again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment