Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fireplace Conundrum

 Back at it again, last dirty fireplace pit! Not sure what to do with this space. If I paint it, then there is still a big gaping hole that goes to a nothingness of powdering fireplace brick and soot. If I close it off, I can't utilize it like a pretend fireplace with faux heater or pretty candle display. I could tile it, but the cuts would be unique to close off the hole and I would have to decide on color and buy more tile??? Conundrum, that is my new word I learned today which perfectly describes my dilemma!

co·nun·drum/kəˈnəndrəm/

Noun:
  1. A confusing and difficult problem or question.
  2. A question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle.


 Dirty black soot!
 This is the clean version! See the bottom for the first sight!

 Summerwheat can see the beauty from the ashes!
I dumped the ashes in the yard, I figured it was good for the soil!
 Very dirty job! Did they ever clean out their fireplace?
 No treasures found....
 The date on this was 1955! It was crumbled up and half burnt, I love the picture, it looks so vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment